Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: my date

  1. #41
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    is that a chain???..I didn't know that...

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He took you to a chain? Ugh...how romantic.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes it is a chain...love there pot pie!!! I will tell something else I had recently that knocked my socks off...Ruby Tuesdays. Their soup and salad bar alone is heaven. The croutons are pumpernickle and I swear they must toss them in bacon grease before they toast them...

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't eat out much. Too expensive...and I am a pretty good cook I like to think. If I could afford it I might go out more, but I like being home. As far as chains go...I like The Melting Pot

  5. #45
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH the melting pot that was amazing!!!
    I can cook...really don't mind the cooking hate the clean up after though HATE IT. I wonder how many dishes I have washed in my life...keep in mind I worked in many restaurants.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Spongeworthy, eh? Count on you to deliver a good blast from the past. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    food..ugh...I've got either a sinus cold or allergy..I feel like crap and I hate everything...*slamming door*

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Love your quote Henk!!! I almost choked on my coffee.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So we got Seinfield with the Spongeworthy and Frasier.... Sweet.

  10. #50
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I cam't believe it took Henk to pick up on that remark I made way back at the beginning of this thread...someone actually reads these things LOL

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •